Download & Source
OrangeFS 2.9.6 includes several updates:
- Added a user application, ofs_setdirhint, enabling one to set directory hints. See the OrangeFS Wiki page for more details at http://dev.orangefs.org/trac/orangefs/wiki/Directory Hints.
- Added readahead caching in the client core. See the OrangeFS wiki page for more details at http://dev.orangefs.org/trac/orangefs/wiki/Client Core Readahead Cache. This feature greatly improves small file performance.
- Added support for Linux kernel 4.1.6 on Fedora.
- Added kernel module support for iter vs iov/nr-segs for kernels that support iter.
- An additional package is required to build OrangeFS: libattr-devel.
View the ChangeLog for the current release.
- Download Windows Client (64-bit)
- Download Windows Client (32-bit)
- View the Windows Client Installation Instructions
Older releases are available.